Do you have goals that you’re struggling to meet because you’re tired?
Or they don’t really resonate with you?
Or maybe you have goals that are sitting there waiting for the “perfect” time to come to fruition?
If you said yes to any of those questions that you’re in for a treat. My good friend, Sarah Jensen is a goal rocking blog coach who wants you to get the most out of your goals and to do this she’s made an amazing program called Rock Your Goals.
Now I’ve taken part in this amazing goal reaching course and I have to say that, without a doubt, there is something unique about this beautiful program that has you reaching your goals and smashing through them.
But don’t just take it from me! Here’s what will get you over the line and what you get when you sign up!
- Access to Rock Your Goals online for the life of the course. Yep, that’s right! As long as she’s running Rock Your Goals online you’ll be invited to join me each time there’s a live round.
- 12 delicious emails filled with goal rocking goodness direct to your inbox over 3 weeks. Each email will spell out the process step by step with one activity in each email.
- Simple, easy to follow PDF worksheets with all the information you need to complete the exercise each day. These worksheets will walk you through the process with clear explanations, examples you can relate to + space to write all your incredible goals, dreams and ideas.
- Supportive + fun audio files each day to guide you on your goal rocking journey.
- Access to the private Rock Your Goals Facebook group. This is where the magic happens and you can share with + support your fellow goal rockers. This will be your safe space where you can ask questions, share ideas, connect with accountability buddies and celebrate with people who are on the same journey as you. As with the course, access to the Facebook group is for the lifetime of the course.
Sarah’s program is relatable and beautiful and really gets down to the core of your beautiful goals. And this round I’m doing it again. Really sitting down and doing the work. The beauty and support, that not only Sarah gives, but the whole support of the beautiful community on Facebook is the biggest reason to join up now. You’ll make unforgettable connections with some of the most beautiful and wonderful people you could come across.
As a proud affiliate, I’m offering one free month of writing coaching to the first 3 people to sign up with my link. I’m also doing a special RYG members only Writing Webinar and Q&A session where you can get a chance to ask me any questions about writing, editing and everything in between and I’ll take you through my must haves for a healthy writing practice.
So if you feel like you want to take your goals to the next level, hit my link and join up.